Thursday, August 4, 2011

re-blog

The amount of exposure ive received and the actions ive participated in this summer constantly inspire me to share people struggles and stories with the cyber world, but that just makes me flood my fb page with articles and videos. So i am going to try from here on out (for the most part) to post most of that stuff here. However i know not many people will read the posts compared to fb. anywho, I hope this is a more effective outlet for the things im reading, experiencing and processing for a while.

so....this is an educational video on sustainable food, but...somehow it doesnt touch on food workers or food justice. How sustainable is that? give it a watch and tell me if you think sustainable food is something that is economically available to all, and if not, how do we change that?

http://poptech.org/popcasts/michael_pollan_sustainable_food

No comments: